Official Crossfire Europe Forum Post your best Scores / Winnings here! - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Post your best Scores / Winnings here!

Bookmark and Share

This post has 3,781 Replies | 19 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 169

PURE LOVE love

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 280

aRealStone:

PURE LOVE love

It's the Level luck!!

IGN: Utmost

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 75

Well... just achieved everything there is... 4 years ago I said that the point of the game as long as there is a ranking is to be on top of it, well only took me 4 years to go there, have fun guys :)

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 280

GET ON OUR LEVEL!! clappop

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,127

IaLaMuje:

Well... just achieved everything there is... 4 years ago I said that the point of the game as long as there is a ranking is to be on top of it, well only took me 4 years to go there, have fun guys :)

Νοοne cares about the ranking nowadays,  farming is allowed afterall so it isnt really showing the real experience of a player.

But still nice man, it was a huge milestone to pass Mavic, im happy a new  bro passed my old bro heart

LOQUEV IS MY PRINCESS heart 

SARA IS MY QUEEN , SLAY THEM GIRLS!

The deadly Trio is back  on track

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 280

t4sosGR:
Νοοne cares about the ranking nowadays,  farming is allowed afterall so it isnt really showing the real experience of a player.

It might not show the "real experience" of players, but I can promise you many still care about the ranking and achieving #1 still requires a lot of dedication.

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 322

IaLaMuje:

Congrats again mate!

Quite a feat to become #1

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 322

Here are my latest wins:

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 309

The highlight of my month! heart I FINALLY WON MY PRECIOUS BABY, THE BUSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR love

"Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots." -Ziad K. Abdelnour

Beware of the drama queens people peace 

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,928

Loquev:

The highlight of my month! heart I FINALLY WON MY PRECIOUS BABY, THE BUSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR love

Finally! Congratz for this win! You really deserve it :) Early Xmas gift you got there ^^

- Some day everything has to come to an end

Goodbye CF EU

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 280

Loquev:
clap

Haha had to check your profile for proof but it's really there, congrats!! 

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 309

ShadY:

You really deserve it :) Early Xmas gift you got there ^^

Thank you Shadiousssss hat

MrMadskillz:

clap

Haha had to check your profile for proof but it's really there, congrats!! 

Wait what? How do you know my new IGN? I didn't tell anyone except only a few trusted people. OO 

"Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots." -Ziad K. Abdelnour

Beware of the drama queens people peace 

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 280

Well just checked the latest guy in the winnings list, which was you I guess.. OO

Page 252 of 253 (3782 items) « First ... < Previous 249 250 251 252 253 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative