Official Crossfire Europe Forum Post your best Scores / Winnings here! - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Post your best Scores / Winnings here!

Bookmark and Share

This post has 3,878 Replies | 20 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 207

PURE LOVE love

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 480

aRealStone:

PURE LOVE love

It's the Level luck!!

IGN: Utmost

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 165

Well... just achieved everything there is... 4 years ago I said that the point of the game as long as there is a ranking is to be on top of it, well only took me 4 years to go there, have fun guys :)

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 480

GET ON OUR LEVEL!! clappop

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,446

IaLaMuje:

Well... just achieved everything there is... 4 years ago I said that the point of the game as long as there is a ranking is to be on top of it, well only took me 4 years to go there, have fun guys :)

Νοοne cares about the ranking nowadays,  farming is allowed afterall so it isnt really showing the real experience of a player.

But still nice man, it was a huge milestone to pass Mavic, im happy a new  bro passed my old bro heart

4  3 things to do and im out

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 480

t4sosGR:
Νοοne cares about the ranking nowadays,  farming is allowed afterall so it isnt really showing the real experience of a player.

It might not show the "real experience" of players, but I can promise you many still care about the ranking and achieving #1 still requires a lot of dedication.

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 354

IaLaMuje:

Congrats again mate!

Quite a feat to become #1

IGN: Chaos

CF Europe, CF North America

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 354

Here are my latest wins:

IGN: Chaos

CF Europe, CF North America

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 384

The highlight of my month! heart I FINALLY WON MY PRECIOUS BABY, THE BUSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR love

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,934

Loquev:

The highlight of my month! heart I FINALLY WON MY PRECIOUS BABY, THE BUSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR love

Finally! Congratz for this win! You really deserve it :) Early Xmas gift you got there ^^

Goodbye CF EU

- A deep connection to someone is rare, value it! 

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 480

Loquev:
clap

Haha had to check your profile for proof but it's really there, congrats!! 

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 384

ShadY:

You really deserve it :) Early Xmas gift you got there ^^

Thank you Shadiousssss hat

MrMadskillz:

clap

Haha had to check your profile for proof but it's really there, congrats!! 

Wait what? How do you know my new IGN? I didn't tell anyone except only a few trusted people. OO 

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 480

Well just checked the latest guy in the winnings list, which was you I guess.. OO

Page 252 of 259 (3879 items) « First ... < Previous 250 251 252 253 254 Next > ... Last » | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative