Crossfire Europe

[Hack] Low ranks VIP's

Bookmark and Share

Answered (Verified) This post has 3 verified answers | 11 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Male
141 Posts
Kreisn posted on 07-14-2013 11:26

Hi. i buy before 10 days vip and i have paypal ID for payment and all things.

But i have see last week too much low rank players (Rank : PFC /Corporal/Sergeant/ Staff Sergeant/  SFC )

And from them i have ask one he is from Turkey and he live in Germany.

I can speek a little bit turkish and when i ask him about vip "how you have with low rank" he told me "is hack".

and in room who i play is 4 players( friends becouse other guys can speek turkish/germany) vip and all players vip is low rank! ( ranks :      and   )

and there is how to solve this problem with hack who take free rp with tools

Gms list all who have Vip and who have too much rp in game

look every one player and look if he paid for this rp or not? look purchase balance and profil payment date 

you are staff you can solve this problem with low rank guys who have free rp from tool

i can tell you name of 2 from 4 players becouse really i dont remember the other 2 and thats time i forget to open my fraps. my wrong sorry T.T

sorry for my ultra super bad english.

Thanks a lot.

/Evankhell

IGN: Evankhell

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 25 Contributor
Male
917 Posts

I don't believe that RP can be hacked,it would show in CF database,also all purchases of rp are recorded in that database....

So imo I don't think RP hack exists.

Top 100 Contributor
Male
172 Posts

There are noVVip/RP hacks. (The ones from the inet are free trojans or account stealers.) To get this you must be an experienced hacker and hack into the servers. The guys are just kidding you or they deceived gamerage with some mobile tricks. But if they really done this they will get banned soon. This would be illegal and this can get reported to the police.

IGN: [KnifeLord]

Top 150 Contributor
153 Posts

I think RP cannot be hac.ked

All Replies

Top 25 Contributor
Male
917 Posts

I don't believe that RP can be hacked,it would show in CF database,also all purchases of rp are recorded in that database....

So imo I don't think RP hack exists.

Top 100 Contributor
Male
172 Posts

There are noVVip/RP hacks. (The ones from the inet are free trojans or account stealers.) To get this you must be an experienced hacker and hack into the servers. The guys are just kidding you or they deceived gamerage with some mobile tricks. But if they really done this they will get banned soon. This would be illegal and this can get reported to the police.

IGN: [KnifeLord]

Top 150 Contributor
153 Posts

I think RP cannot be hac.ked

Top 25 Contributor
Male
929 Posts

There's no rank restriction on VVIP weapons that I know of, so players of any rank are able to purchase them. If they have enough RP, they can get buy the weapons.

Hacks modify the program files on your computer, they can't affect the account information stored on the servers (such as your RP, GP, inventory, rank, etc.). Unless someone has hacked into the CF servers, the most likely explanation is that the player you were talking to was lying or joking.

I mainly play CSGO now.

Gamerage follows the Dilbert principle.

Top 150 Contributor
Male
141 Posts

i dont never search for hack or do hack for that i dont know is work or not...

but realy low rank characters most have vip weapons and too much rp items.. 

i hope rp hack is not work and all thats are realy becouse i have install fraps and from after tomorrow i will report too much kids :D

( i never play with fraps becouse i think is useless but i will start becouse my player take 10 days ban for nothing... becouse i play in same game with hacker... )

Top 500 Contributor
Male
38 Posts

i think that RP can't be hacked, maybe GP( but i am not sure)

is like a racing game( can't tell the name,i guess) you can haack in game money but the reallife money gold is impossible

Not Ranked
18 Posts

I do not think there are hacks RP and VVIP.

Top 25 Contributor
Male
1,089 Posts

Yes a good observation.

Today i see 2 brothers (italian)

one PFC and SFC  VVIP!

But Rp hack never exist.If hackers can hack rp game will closed ,i think.

Watch my piano-video :) Thank You

https

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh6s3Km3Ay0

Top 150 Contributor
117 Posts

I Dont think that its a Hak ... myebe they are just rich kids ...

IM Staff Sargent and i have VVIP ... BUT RP SHOULD NOT BE AIBLE TO HAK

Top 150 Contributor
Male
141 Posts

i hope rp cannot hack becouse i buy vip 2 weeks before and im 1st lieutenant. when i see low rank and vip account its a little bit like shock.

Top 200 Contributor
Male
87 Posts

Is not the RP hack but tricks to earn money paypal and then just attach the paypal account to the Gamerage site. There is nothing illegal (it depends on the situation) and Gamerage earns money, not looking for problem where there's not...

IGN: krazovic* (limez)

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative