Okey, Here is the story...
I started Crossfire 2 days ago, Played it for a while and then I get a "Send Error/Don´t Send Error" sign. (Game shuts down). And after that I get this "File is changed: W L crossfire.exe"(Can´t launch game).
Got this 3 times now.
I know how to fix it(Re-Install), HOWEVER... It keeps coming back to me, 3 times on 2 days to be exact.
I would like to give you a screenshot but that would just be a waste of time.
|"HGWC" [ X ] |
| File changed : W L |
| crossfire.exe |
| [ OK ] |
Simulation of the error sign (up above).
ME TOO I GOT THAT PROBLEM HELP US PLSSS...
I got same problem.
中華民國~ The Republic of China The REAL China
I have the same problem
I re-installed and re-download it but the same again :\
Here Hope This Helps
- Uninstall the game completely
- Disable your antivirus' realtime protection
- Redownload the game
- Install the game
- Add the entire crossfire folder to your antivirus exceptions
- Re-enable realtime protection
If you downloaded the game with your antivirus active, it may be 'cleaning' the rez file upon download.
P.s : Try this Way without re-downloading first and if it failed then re-download
Rename your game folder (the folder where crossfire.exe is) that worked for me .)
It doesn't help to me pls help i have same problem
doesn't work for me
thnx this worked for me too
me too ! plz say to me how to fix it...! i know it re-install but say to mee
Omg is there no way to fix this. I am so raging right now. Spent whole day at these stupid forums, trying to find answer. People righting stupid things like download game again, rename the folder and such. None of that Headshot! works! Is there anyone that knows dafq he is doing and tell us how to solve this stupid problem!!!
What worked for u ?? Did u solve the problem? Tell me how.
1) Restart the computer.2) Remove any hacking utilities you may have used.3) Uninstall Crossfire the usual way:-
Windows Vista/Windows 7/8 > Control Panel > Programs and Features (or Uninstall a Program)
4) Restart the computer.5) Delete the Crossfire games folder.
Navigate to the installation location, for example:My Computer > C:\ >SG Interactive >Right click the ‘Crossfire’ folder and Delete
6) Download, install and run CCleaner.
Select Cleaner > Analyse and then 'Run Cleaner'Select Registry > Scan for Issues and then 'Fix selected Issues'
7) Restart the computer.
8) Disable all anti-virus and spyware/anti-malware programs you have running.
EG: Norton, McAfee, Spybot, Windows Defender, BitDefender
9) Download and Install the latest Crossfire installer.
10) Leaving your anti-virus and malware programs disabled – Run the game.
Posting in threads that didn't get any reply in last 6 months is not allowed.